This copper patina art vase is one-of-a-kind creations by Karla Deal, copper artisan. Patination is a slow process that naturally occurs on copper with exposition to the elements. With time and experimentation, Karla learned how to manipulate the process. She uses heat, chemicals, and letting nature take its course to achieve a wide range of patina colors and patterns. The time it takes to create a piece can vary significantly, from a few hours to a week or longer. All final pieces offer their unique natural beauty and patterns, making each piece one of a kind.
- is custom and handmade to order
- measures 40″ tall with a narrow 5×5″ base
- comes in many unique patina color variations
- Custom sizes and patination available
- for indoor or on a covered porch or deck, use only