Exposed pipes are the focal point of this floor-mount shower faucet from Sonoma Forge. I must say, it’s a stunning example of an industrial, rustic design that showcases exposed plumbing pipes.
Keeping the perfect water temperatures a breeze with the thermostatic faucet system is highly sought after because it auto-adjusts hot and cold water flow to prevent scolding water. Making it versatile enough to be used indoors and outdoors, opening up endless possibilities for unique and stylish shower designs.
Waterbridge floor-mount shower faucet
The faucet’s simplicity and artistic flair make it the ideal focal point for any shower, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to the space.
Also, this rustic shower faucet system comes in 5 rustic finishes;
- (rustic copper is a living finish and will patina over time)
- (rustic nickel – a galvanized steel look)
- (satin nickel is also a living finish)
- (oil-rubbed bronze)
- (Matte Black
Additionally, this shower faucet features four distinct design options.
- Model 1140 – Thermostatic water mixing system and 8″ rain head
- Model 1150 – Thermostatic water mixing system, 8″ rain head, and hand shower
- Model 1170 – Thermostatic water mixing system, 8″ rain head, foot wash
- Model 1180 – Thermostatic water mixing system, 8″ rain head, hand shower, and foot wash
Also, available bathroom accessories for the waterbridge shower faucet, such as;
- Shower door handles
- Cross handles
- Alternative shower arm lengths
- Plunger-style shower head and arm
- Hand shower slide bar
- Shower head size.
- Extension to convert tub filler to foot wash
- Shower drain