Our live edge cutting boards are not only practical but also visually stunning. They function as wood slab cutting boards and serving platters, making them versatile additions to your kitchen. These boards are not just functional items but also art pieces that can add a touch of nature’s beauty and rustic charm to any special occasion.
Adding one of these natural wood cutting boards to your collection may not strengthen your culinary skills, but you will impress your guests with your entertaining abilities.
- Redwood burl
- Maple burl
- Claro walnut
- American black walnut
- Buckeye Burl
- Personalized laser or carved engraving
- Add your business logo
- Add a family recipe
Other important details;
- Handcrafted from live edge wood native to the USA.
- Handcrafted in Nashville, TN
- Features a durable food-safe finish.
- The finish repels water, wine, soda, and more
- Available in an array of sizes and shapes.
- Cleans with soap and water.
- Do not soak or submerge in water.
- Use our wash and wax care to maintain the finish.
Wood slab cutting boards
In-stock items ship within three business days. Also, the charcuterie or cutting board you select will be the one you receive.
We also give our natural live edge wood slabs and roots time to dry the old fashion way through responsible air-drying. It takes an average of 5 years for a 3″ thick live edge wood slab to dry in a controlled environment. This time allows the natural wood slabs to dry and stabilize naturally.