Our live-edge cutting boards are a must-have for your kitchen. Not only are our solid wood boards beautiful, but they go from the kitchen counter to the dining table in style.
- are a rustic yet elegant way to serve a variety of food.
- are perfect as a Charcuterie board
- use one to present an assortment of sushi
- are large enough to hold cakes or pies for your next birthday party.
- come from the same type of wood that we use to craft natural wood furniture in our studio.
- are available in a variety of wood species, such as maple, walnut, and elm.
- are handmade in our studio in Nashville, TN.
- have a durable, food-safe finish that meets or exceeds tough European environmental standards
- are water-resistant and stain-resistant for quick clean-ups.
To maintain your cutting board, we recommend our solvent-free wood wash care and wood wax care products.